Thursday, July 27, 2006

Robbing The Juarez Liquor Store

July 27

11.5mi, 1:17:21 (6:44/mi): Filmore with Phil and More. Good run with the fellahs, added on with Da Biz. Schrades, I like your running rules, and I've been thinking of some of my own. I've been attempting to run in the morning for about the past year, with little to no success. So I'm toying with the following set of rules for tracking mileage:

Generally: Any miles completed after 9:30 AM do not count in the weekly total. The following exceptions apply:
First: Miles completed while warming-up for, competing-in, or cooling down from a race.
Second: Miles completed at the end of a long run over 14mi.
Third: Miles completed as part of a second daily run, provided it is shorter than the morning run.

So I'll try abiding by these rules for a little while...also, at some point there will be a training analysis post wherein I examine my 2006 trainaj thus far.

July 26

6.5mi, 40:00 (6:09/mi): Minnehaha 8K Fun Run in 29:20. In no mood to go play with Biz after the test, so ran with Dan most of the way on his BIRTHDAY!!!! Followed with a short cool down and some BIRTHDAY grilling and watermelon seed spitting...Senner, I have 99 problems, but at least that's down from 299.

1 comment:

Schrades said...

You don't need no teeth for kissin gals and smokin cheap cigars. Tonight we ride, tonight we ride.