Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I always remind people of...who is she?

July 19

10mi, 1:02ish (Fun Run): Minnehaha 8K Fun Run in 26:39. Noah Billig is my good luck charm. Felt great in humid but cooler weather. Threshold effort despite excess burrito. Thanks to all the loyal readers who observed that I was not in Madison yesterday, and certainly not running "arb. w/groose and corey." This may be a recurring game -- Figure Out If Tom Is Where He Says He Ran (FOITIWHSHR) and most often it will coincide with a lackluster or lousy run about which I have nothing to say. Yesterday was actually Stone Arch Seven + xtra. Schrades, when I am in Madison you will know.

4 comments:

Bryan said...

july 20th: 10 in ~69 min. 3 mile warm up, 3xmile in ~5:30 with about a minute recovery, 4 mile cool down. Felt pretty good, it's cooling down nicely here, and got back right before a big thunderstorm, so I guess that's good.

So, Katie and I were watching Gremlins on TV the other day and saw that Lande had a previous acting carreer, who knew?
Check it out:
http://www.nndb.com/people/178/000090905/

Schrades said...

I assume all you fellahs have already wasted plenty of time watching this and other online videos. If you haven't yet seen the condensed version of the big lebowski go to youtube:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gU2ZgaQ_H-Y&mode=related&search=

I am procrastinating again. Thank god I learned from the best.

Schrades said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gU2ZgaQ_H-Y&mode=
related&search=

Bryan said...

July 21st: 7, 5 by myself and then 2 with Katie and Boulder. Felt pretty good, legs didn't feel yesterday's workout, which is nice....