Friday, July 28, 2006

Once...

So, yeah, I been running every now and then and more so this past week. Starting to really enjoy it again actually. Heather's heard my broken record about "feeling good about running again" too many times, though. Sure has been hard for me to find a post Carleton running rhythm. I don't have the enthusiasm to chase down any college prs, and that makes it hard to feel like the bad ass runner I was, which in turn makes it nearly impossible to take my running seriously or to prioritize it with the discipline I used to. Need the running to stay sane though. Did some short runs this week and a nice hour with Adam and a nice solo hour yesterday. Today it was to damn hot. Heading to Central America on Thursday and not planning on running there so that'll put a damper on this little comeback.

No comments: