Thursday, July 13, 2006

Restraints on Alienation

July 13

8mi, 58:59 (7:22/mi): Isles and Calhoun. First 4ish with Jessica, second 4ish throwing down Sean Brenkman. At least I think it was Sean Brenkman. Definately one of those Ubiquitous Tommies wearing Ubiquitous Tommie Shorts...and running with a Ubiquitous Tommie Girlfriend...

July 12

10mi, 1:05:00 (6:30/mi): Minnehaha 8K Fun Run in 28:34. Legs felt very flat despite the day off. Ran the first mile in 5:30 with Biz and let him take-off when he started doing the yo-yo thing. I dutifully slowed down as my body temperature increased and at no point pushed myself beyond a Lakes Run level of effort. Long cool down with Sherman followed by Chipotle for the masses!

July 11

Day Off.

1 comment:

Bryan said...

July 14th. 8 in 54 min. Felt a bit better than yesterday, but it took about a mile or two to get warmed up. It's amazing how fast a body gets un-used-to running...only a week and my legs feel like crap...