Wednesday, January 24, 2007

"But many Americans cannot afford a health insurance policy." -Bush

And yet, somehow, "For all other Americans ['cept the eldery, disabled, and the urchins] private health insurance is the best way to meet their needs."

Today I ran with Nick for about a half hour, from the downtown over by Les Isles.

Yesterday I did an out to Tom's house, then came back and ate iced-cream. Slept fitfully, given the professed state of this here union. My compensation professor assured us today that pretty much no one has any idea what Bush was getting at with the tax cut health benefit thing.

Day before that (I won't say which day) was Monday and I did "the post office pretty close to my house slightly extended"

On the 7th day I rested

On Saturday I ran when I got back to the cities with Biz, it was a good one. Now that I think about it, I remember posting about the "rocky stairs" already so that means I must now be up to date.

1 comment:

chaypaw said...

Ok, I don't remember what I last posted, so here's a bunch of days:

Jan 17: 6 miles, 39:45. A&W Mod.

Jan 18: 3 miles, 20:20. Commercial.

Jan 19: 6 miles, 40:42. Farewell tour for the old pair of bostons.

Jan 20: 3 miles, 21:15. Boring.

Jan 21: 4 miles, 31:30. Short and sweet in the snow. Nice weather, increasingly bad footing.

Week: 25 miles, but feeling better.

Jan 22: 6 miles, 40:40. Ok. Nothing special.

Jan 23: 3 miles, 20:56. Same.

Jan 24: 8 miles, 52:53. Felt good. Run was uneventful.

Jan 25: 3 miles, 21:21. Knee felt stiff, if not uncomfortable.

Jan 26: 6 miles, 39:00, little quick, little short. felt pretty good.