Thursday, August 17, 2006

Weenie.

August 17

Day Off. Stats For Schrades: 50mi in 4 days to close last week is my highest four-day total since 7/26/05-7/29/05 (52.5mi). Last summer I had a day off (in Madison, no less) right after that stretch and temporarily quit running the following week.

August 16

6.5mi, time. 3x1600 at Como w/Jessica. 5:08, 5:18, 5:28. The good news is that I think I could have continued this pattern for a long while. Ran the first one leading with Williamson. Purposely slowed down on the second, but wasn't feeling great and was running all alone. Dead legs on the third and I shut things down over the second half. Frustrating, but it'll pass. Mostly I'm just a weenie. I even shivered my way through an ice bath after...

2 comments:

Churchie said...

ok, i'll give periodic updates.

as of 11:50am CDT, i've not run. meaning that any run subsequently completed wouldn't "count" anyway.

gz said...

weenie.