Friday, August 18, 2006

This Time, Baby, I Won't Turn Around

August 18

3mi, 20:05, (whatever that comes to): Riley Run. Easy pre-meet. Also did some accells. Legs feel ok but sort of ominous. I'll need to do some more stretching later today, but mostly I'll be doing as much sitting as possible in preparation for Guidant. Mis-stated the Stats For Schrades, because I ignored the 87mi week I had with HDLN back in May. That was a little like being at camp, however, and I wasn't racing so much etc etc etc. So, yet another exception. And for those wondering (nobody), I didn't physically run yesterday, but I did speak with Schof for a while, which counts under the Speaking To Schofer exception. We'll call it an easy 8mi chatting with Schof online: "I heard you're using galvanized nails for that deck." "Yeah, it's pretty legit."

No comments: