Thursday, April 06, 2006

Rule No. 4: Always Run In The Rain

April 6

7.5mi, 55:12 (7:22/mi): Awesome run in downpour over LRAP 5K course with LSCC. Annie's post-run. There were french fries and cowboy shirts and Kyle. And Phil. And impromptu country medlies. She was killing me in that miniskirt. If this is Tuesday night I'm bowling. An excellent way to celebrate the one-month anniversary of this running log entry:

3mi, 20:02 (6:41/mi): just fuck. 1.5hrs of sleep and lots of coffee and bullshit.

Be sure to check out the Slab City Hoseheads now listed in the links. The addition helps balance the running and non-running aspects of SCRC...


1 comment:

gz said...

3 things. a) I hope that you effers are right about this running in the rain thing and 2) 58 does not count as "kinda cool"

I'm a DC pussy now and I have to have other people tell me how I should react to the weather.