Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Feed Me Love and Whiskey

April 18

10mi, 1:11:47 (7:10/mi): Base 10. Great run on a haunting evening with Handler and Schrader vying for dominance in the trash can steeple. Oh. No. Big Snoop Dogg. Back up in the heezy, baby. Phil and I were real close for a long time, running stride for stride and sharing of ourselves. Then he grabbed about thirty pieces of silver and kissed me. But it's not about winning the workout.

~Churchie

April 18. Stone Arch Bridge (5) + Base 10. Dropped Tom in the last block. Feeling pretty good about myself.

~Schrader

April 17

Scheduled Rest. 1 x Ice Bath, overcoming Sherman-syndrome. Legs much better after...

2 comments:

Andy S said...

Phil, I was just rereading your blog start to finish, again, and I think I finally figured out how genius your re-hashing of Marx is. You are a beautiful man. It just took me a long time to work out your exquisite thought, it's so deep, man.

Andy S said...

Hey, Tom, how do we log off Sherm-dog's account?