Tuesday, April 04, 2006

No bake cookies

I have a what? On the internet?

Sooo... I definitely ran with Biz the other night. And I ran and stretched since then. Then I roasted for Biz on Monday Espresso, double batch, 440 @ 15:30, 4 x full city, 3 x french roast.

Overall I'd say I'm feeling like I have a soild foundation of creative, purposeful energy, if not mileaj. Also, a Latina woman told me that I was sexy as I ran back from Lake St on still, yet another run. Plus, I appear to be entered in Grandma's Marathon. Biz, tsk, tsk *places hand on hip and waggles finger towards burro*

2 comments:

p schrader said...

Is that some sort of Arthur Lydiard, more is better approach to roasting? I mean, if most people stop between 442 and 444 degress, heh, heh, ya know, heh...

Churchie said...

let's focus, guys.

-collin