Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I hear them all, I hear them all, I hear them all...

November 15

7mi, Wkout. 2.5up, 8x400m w/2:00R, 2.5down. Timed selectively: #1 - 73, #5 - 68. Guessing most were 67-70. Good workout in flats aiming for the ambiguous 85% mark perscribed by a post-positive real consumer of all the food. Legs were heavy on the last two, but none of that hardcore lactic acid stuff. Recovered well on the cool down and finished the workout feeling like I had a few more in me. Also completed the first full set of sprint drills that I can remember in a long time...almost fell over.

November 14

7mi, 48:08 (6:53/mi): Default + xtra w/Nick. Legs felt surprisingly good on one of those crispairmornings.

November 13

Day Off.

1 comment:

mugster said...

Saturday: run with Alison, felt like crap after running Friday afternoon and the legs voicing their disapproval of back-to-back runs.

Saw Chapel's twin on my walk home this evening. He was such a close match I expected him to recognize me and say hi. Creepy.